Standards News and Reports
TIA Quarterly Newsletter - Innovating Standards, October 2014
Innovating Standards provides an overview on the most recent work developed by the global standards committees and reports on the projects initiated and standards published by TIA. It also showcases our most recent presence at leading industry conferences and meetings that help further our standards development work for the ICT industry.
The October 2014 issue highlights:
- Cabling Update — New publications, WBMMF project, Consortium to address Cat8
- Acoustic Advances — TR-41 meets with Access Board
- Private Radio Buzz — 25 years of Project 25
- Sending Signals — 55 years of TIA-222 and Federal Safety Workshop
- TIA T&S International Activities — Home electronics
- Vehicular Communications — V2V, V2I, I2I
- Recent Appearances — TIA representing member companies in other forums
TIA White Paper on Cloud Computing Standards
The TIA White Paper on Cloud Computing investigates how TIA's portfolio of telecommunications networking standards will be impacted by the growth of cloud computing services, and sets recommendations for increasing interoperability.