Emerging wireless and IoT technologies are providing more innovative solutions for public safety every day. To ensure reliable and consistent connectivity for these new solutions, robust public safety communications networks utilizing an updated wireless infrastructure ready for 5G is essential. Join Verizon and the Telecommunication Industry Association for a luncheon as leading experts discuss how government and industry can work together to build resilient public safety networks that will unleash the full potential of next generation technologies.
Wes Johnston, Chief Executive Officer, TIA
The Honorable Susan W. Brooks
- Patrick Halley, Executive Director, NG9-1-1 Institute
- Nick Nilan, Director, Public Sector Product Strategy, Verizon
- Rohit Bhanot, Public Safety Product Development, Vice President, Public Sector Practice, Nokia
- Karima Holmes, Director of the Washington. D.C. Office of Unified Communications
- Clarence Reynolds, Anchor & Editorial Director, TIA NOW (Moderator)
TIA’s Policy Forums are exclusive events held in Washington, D.C. that bring together professionals from across the tech and telecommunications industries with members of Congress, policymakers and the news media to engage in an informed dialogue about the importance of accelerating investment and innovation throughout the connectivity supply chain.
Join the conversation online using #TIATalksPolicy. This event is on the record and open to media.