TIA Speaks @ ONS - April 3-6
TIA Speaks @ ONS
Date: April 3-6, 2017
Location: Santa Clara, CA
TIA is excited to announce that Brenda Boehm, Chief Strategy Officer, Executive Vice President, Technology & Productst will be speaking at ONS the industry’s largest event taking place on April 3-6, 2017 in Santa Clara, CA.
Open Networking Summit, brings together business and technical leaders across enterprise, to share learnings, highlight innovation and discuss the future of open networking. ONS 2017 is the best forum for companies to strengthen their brand, establish thought leadership, connect with both end customers and partners, showcase innovative products and drive the transformation in the emerging open source networking industry. Register today save 20% and enter code: ONSTIA.
Keynote speakers include:
- Sandra L. Rivera VP, Intel Corporation
- Lakshmi Sharma VP, Target
- John Donovon Chief Strategy Officer and Group President, AT&T
- John Healy VP, Intel Corporation
- Dr. Eyal Felstaine, Amdocs
- Martin Casado Partner, venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz
Tutorial: Security & Virtualization
Date: Monday, April 3, 2017
Time: 10:40 AM - 12:10 PM
The TIA has a Virtualization Security Working Group which brings together some of the top minds in NFV/SDV security.
In this tutorial, we will cover:
- Securing Data Center Virtualization: Bringing Cyber to the Physical
- Security, Dynamic Intelligence, Orchestration – Where Do You Put Programmability in the Virtualized Network?
- Secure Your Business Framework with Open Source
- Securing OpenStack
- Open Source Community Response to Attackers
- Carriers Speak on NFV/SDN Plans and Needs
- NFV Automation and Orchestration Update