TIA Speaks @ ONS - April 3-6
TIA Speaks @ ONS
Date: April 3-6, 2017
TIA TUTORIAL: SECURITY & VIRTUALIZATION, April 3, 10:40 AM-12:10 PM
Location: Santa Clara Convention Center - Santa Clara, CA
Open Networking Summit, brings together business and technical leaders across enterprise, to share learnings, highlight innovation and discuss the future of open networking. ONS 2017 is the best forum for companies to strengthen their brand, establish thought leadership, connect with both end customers and partners, showcase innovative products and drive the transformation in the emerging open source networking industry.
TIA and its NFV Security Working Group are proud to partner with the Linux foundation to discuss securing the transformation of tomorrow's telecomm networks. By building network functions within a strategically developed network infrastructure framework, services can meet speed-of-market demands and streamline operations. Telecommunication leaders are partnering with TIA to discuss these security principals to design, build, and operate open and secure networks. The tutorial session, Security & Virtualization will be held on Monday, April 3, 2017 at 10:40 a.m. will include:
- Designing open and proprietary network architecture that supports principals of security and interoperability across disparate network functions
- Leveraging secure NFV functions to provide agile network delivery, including AT&T’s Domain 2.0 program
- Performance benchmarking to validate security, operational and monetary benefits of virtualization
- Identifying threats and resolving vulnerabilities by collaborating with Government, University Research Institutions and Labs
Register today save 20% and enter code: ONSTIA.
- Brenda Boehm, Chief Strategy Officer, Executive Vice President, Technology & Products, TIA
- Rajesh Gadiyar, Sr Director of Architecture & Systems Engineering, Network Platforms Group, Intel
- Chase Miller, Cybersecurity Engineer – Penetration Tester Cybersecurity Assurance Team, CERT - Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Wayne Wilson, Lead Product Marketing Manager, Cybersecurity Solutions, AT&T