TIA Speaks @ Enterprise IoT Summit - March 28-29
TIA Speaks @ Enterprise IoT Summit
Date: March 28-29, 2017
Location: Austin, TX
TIA is delighted to announce our partnership on the 5G Trends track at Enterprise IoT Summit 2017. Enterprise IoT Summit speakers comprise of senior executives leading IoT innovation from some of the world’s leading telecom brands including Cisco, Nokia and AT&T. TIA members receive a 30% discount with the code: TIA2017. Register today!
Why join the Enterprise IoT Summit?
Enterprise IoT Summit is the practical digital transformation conference for IoT product managers, designers, software developers, managers, strategists and IT and operations professionals tasked with digitally transforming their enterprise by leveraging IoT technologies.
The Enterprise IoT Summit promises to deliver two jam-packed days of in-depth presentations, uses cases and workshops that cover oil and gas, healthcare, manufacturing, smart cars, smart cities and more.
TIA 5G Trends speakers:
- Brenda Boehm, Chief Strategy Officer, EVP, Technology and Products, TIA
- Dileep Srihari, Director of Legislative & Government Affairs, TIA
Keynote speakers include:
- Maciej Kranz, Vice President, Corporate Strategic Innovation Group, Cisco
- Thierry Klein, Head of Innovation Acceleration, Nokia
- Kiva Allgood, president IoT, New Business Creation Group, GE Ventures
- Brain Modoff, EVP, Strategy and M&A, Qualcomm
TRACK 4: 5G TRENDS - Wednesday, March 29
Dan Meyer, Editor-in-Chief, RCR Wireless News
Brenda Boehm, Chief Strategy Officer, EVP, Technology and Products, TIA
Panel: How spectrum policy drives 5G innovation?
Berge Ayvazian, Senior Analyst and Consultant, Wireless 2020
Dileep Srihari, Director of Legislative & Government Affairs, TIA