TR-41 Performance and Accessibility for Communications Products
The products, technologies, and technical areas within the scope of current and/or future standards developed and maintained by TR-41 include:
Performance requirements for
Covering products that connect to a communications network including:
- Voice, video, and other features that are associated with communications services.
- Environmental impacts.
- User related features that interface to networks and other equipment.
- Accessibility and usability.
- Telephones with handsets, headsets, and speakerphones.
- Communications gateways, conference systems, and other products that are typically installed at the user’s premises.
- Wearable devices (e.g., watches, lapel microphones).
- Using digital and analog wireline or “local radio” media (e.g., Wi-Fi® or Bluetooth®).
- Directly or through another device (e.g. a USB headset connected through a computer).
- For features that use wireless “air interfaces” (e.g., LTE, GSM, WCDMA).
Learn More About Other Subcommittees, Working Groups and Ad Hocs