WebRTC School is the premier supplier of Training and Certification services on WebRTC and is the ‘sister’ site to the The SIP School.
There are two training and certification programs on offer
- The WebRTC School Qualified Integrator program
This program is designed to teach the student all about the infrastructure and components needed to make a WebRTC solution work. From protocols, Media flows, Stacks, Signaling, NAT traversal, Security to example Applications and much more; this program also provides the knowledge required to attain WSQI™ WebRTC School Qualified Integrator status.
- The WebRTC School Qualified Developer program
This program is designed to give people the knowledge and skills to start developing their own WebRTC applications. It covers Protocols, APIs, Signaling, Code walkthroughs, Security and much more; this program also provides the knowledge required to attain WSQD™ WebRTC School Qualified Integrator status.
You and your personnel can now become officially recognised as WebRTC experts by taking one (or both) of the online courses and passing the certification tests.
Membership of the TIA will give you a discount of 10% off the published prices
The training programs are delivered through eLearning across the Internet. Registered students have access to all training material for a full 12 months, including access to all new WebRTC training material added to the program during the license period.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could get convenient training and even certification on Session Initiation Protocol? Now there’s an excellent, cost-effective and convenient source for both training and certification – The SIP School’s online program, endorsed by TIA.
What is SIP?
Critical for today’s telecommunications, the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a signaling protocol used to establish sessions in an IP network. A session might be a simple two-way telephone call or it might be a collaborative multi-media conference session. The ability to establish these sessions means that a host of innovative services becomes possible, such as voice-enriched e-commerce, web page click-to-dial, Instant Messaging with buddy lists, and IP Centrex services. The Voice over IP (VoIP) community has adopted SIP as its protocol of choice for signalling. SIP is an RFC standard (RFC 3261) from the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), the body responsible for administering and developing the mechanisms that comprise the Internet. SIP is still evolving and being extended as technology matures and SIP products are socialized in the marketplace.
With implementation of SIP into all PBX manufacturers’ systems, as well as VoIP Phones, unified communications solutions and gradually into mobile, it is imperative that those working with these technologies learn about SIP.
TIA has officially endorsed The SIP School as the training provider of choice for SIP. You and your personnel can now become officially recognised as SIP experts in three areas by taking online courses and passing the certification tests.
- SIP School Certified Associate - SSCA™: SIP training goes from the basics of SIP messaging and SIP Servers, right through Security, Firewalls, NAT, Troubleshooting, Trunking, Enum and onto SIP in Unified Communications. Soon to be included, SIP and Fax over IP.
- SIP Sales and Marketing Professionals - SSMP™: To effectively participate in the Unified Communications, Hosted PBX and SIP trunking boom, sales and marketing professionals need to understand the opportunities and techniques required to succeed. Get training right here.
- SIP School VVoIP Professional SSVVP™: SIP is still quite new and a lot of people will need to learn all about Data networking to make a successful transition from TDM to VoIP. This course covers all you need to get started with a sharp focus on Voice and Video over IP as well as the new IPv6 protocol. This can be a great foundation for the SSCA SIP certification program.
The training programs are delivered through eLearning across the Internet. Registered students have access to all training material for a full 12 months, including access to all new SIP training material added to the program during the license period.
TIA members receive a 10 percent discount on the SIP school training programs and certification.