- All The Angles - a live, interactive roundtable of the week's leading stories featuring top ICT journalists, analysts and industry leaders. Focusing on major events in policy, innovation, standards and interoperable networks, this roundtable series tackles the issues that affect ICT companies of all sizes.
- The List - a quick overview of an ICT issue.
- From the Top - feature interviews with top leaders from the ICT community.
- DC Beat - analyzing the latest legislative and regulatory action in Washington.
- Innovating Standards - a look at the important world of technology and standards development.
- Markets in Motion - learn where ICT markets are trending and why.
TIA’s Data Center Workshop covered topics around profitability, productivity and efficiency in the data center including sessions on, The New Economics of Data, New Architectures & Cabling in the Data Center and Cybersecurity in the Data Center. Guest speakers and presenters came from companies such as Google, Microsoft, CenturyLink, Dell, Sumitomo Electric Lightwave and many more.
Leaders from Microsoft and Dell tell us what we should know about our data centers, before we build them. Also, learn what technology and market trends are driving the need for high-density, high-performance solutions in the data center.
Scott Belcher, CEO of the Telecommunications Industry Association, says the AWS-3 auction was a “smashing success,” and congratulates those involved in generating $40 billion in revenue. Next on the FCC’s agenda is the broadband spectrum auction, expected to commence in 2016.
Enterprise IT specialists are seeing the benefits of outsourcing their data center management as everything as a service becomes more available. But how much of your IT should you allow somebody else to manage and what kind of Cloud should you utilize? Join TIA NOW as we speak with David Bracaglia, the Director of Government Services at Henkels & McCoy.
What are TIA’s solution sets and how are they delivering value through markets, technology and policy? John Jacobs, Vice President of Membership, Market Development and Industry Relations at TIA says solution sets are important to apply to our businesses as our industry continues to change and evolve.
As we try to reach greater speeds and capacities in data center cabling designs, what are the pros and cons of SMF vs. MMF? Patrick Van Vickle, Senior Manager of Product Design and Engineering at Sumitomo Electric Lightwave joins us in the TIA NOW studio to give us the latest on this topic.
Exploring the relationship between Cloud Computing and Data Center technologies as a symbiotic relationship is on this segment of TIA NOW.