Last week was a busy one at the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Geneva, Switzerland. The signs are very encouraging that the member countries of the WTO are back on track to move the WTO’s trade liberalization agenda forward – from the new International Services Agreement (ISA) to the ongoing negotiations to expand the existing WTO Information Technology Agreement (ITA).
TIA R&D Tax Credit
Announcing the Exclusive TIA R&D Tax Credit Program in coordination with alliantgroup. A lucrative program that could save your company millions!
This TIA member-only program, free exclusively to members, will enable participating, qualified firms to save millions… don’t leave money on the table… Contact us today!
FOR MORE INFO, OR TO SIGN UP TODAY FOR THIS FREE, MEMBER-ONLY PROGRAM, EMAIL ABRADY@TIAONLINE.ORG!
alliantgroup is the nation’s leading tax credit and incentive provider, assisting businesses with capturing available federal and state tax dollars allocated to companies performing activities such as research and development, exporting goods outside the U.S., global hiring, and more.
alliantgroup serves the telecom, technology, electronics, and manufacturing industries, particularly in the small and mid-market segments. They continue to conduct tens of thousands of tax studies with proven methodologies, assisting thousands of companies in claiming more than $2.1 billion in tax incentives that enable businesses to compete, grow, add jobs, and invest in further innovation and development.
Standards development in the telecommunications sector aligns with activities that qualify for R&D tax incentives. More than $9 billion in funds are available to private sector businesses that are performing qualified activities, and many companies aren’t aware they qualify.
Benefits to TIA Membership Include:
• Complimentary consultation with alliantgroup experts regarding available tax incentives based on each company’s current activities and expenses
• Complimentary, informative webinars that explain how your business may be eligible for lucrative tax incentives; your CPAs are invited as well
• Fortune 500 level resources at your disposal (engineers, software developers, scientists, and other industry experts with technical knowledge of the industry as well of experts of the tax code); businesses don’t have to have a Big 4 accounting firm to get the specialized resources they need to benefit from valuable tax breaks
• Access to top tax lawyers within alliantgroup’s experienced tax controversy team
• An additional voice on Capitol Hill for your industry; utilizing our DC insiders and policymakers such as Dean Zerbe and Dawn Levy, former Tax Counsels to the U.S. Senate Finance Committee; Mark Everson, the former IRS Commissioner; and former Congressmen and Senators who are on our Advisory Board, our influencers are working daily to raise tax and business issues with members of Congress and their staff so that pro-business tax reform and policies are developed
• Claimed tax incentives provide dollars back in your business pocket, leading to a competitive financial advantage and reinvestment in your business
TIA is teaming up with alliantgroup to ensure TIA member companies get the full benefit and potential savings by participating in this TIA Member-only program!
CONTACT ANCILLA BRADY, TIA DIRECTOR OF MEMBERSHIP, TODAY BY EMAILING ABRADY@TIAONLINE.ORG TO SET UP A MEETING WITH alliantgroup CONSULTANTS – AND START SAVING IMMEDIATELY!
The @TIA_Now dream team at #CTIA 2013. Find us on the show floor. http://t.co/PPQ7EVqhaL
05.21.2013 // Retweets: 2
Interview with Bill Cune, VP Strategy & Business Development @Corning at #CTIA2013 http://t.co/B7eG2RPF1B
05.21.2013 // Retweets: 1
TIA to Hold Event on Transition from Public Switched Telephone Network to Internet Protocol Network - http://t.co/zlPDNmD15a
05.20.2013 // Retweets: 1
Future of the Network Documentary: #Broadband Capacity http://t.co/zkrO3qd9Mn Episode 2 #gigabit #100G #internet #tech
05.15.2013 // Retweets: 1
TIA Workshop: What impact will CISPA and recent executive order on #cybersecurity have on #M2M solution http://t.co/kSTtSgYr0F
05.14.2013 // Retweets: 1
M2M and Global Communications - Part 2
-Grant Seiffert, TIA President
M2M and Global Communications - Part 1
-Grant Seiffert, TIA President