CTO Council Meeting (Barcelona, Spain) - February 26, 2017
Learn more about iconectiv
About TIA CTO Council
The TIA CTO Council is comprised of leading technical strategists from the ICT industry who meet regularly to network and exchange information in terms of technology, standards, markets, and solutions.
Mission: TIA’s CTO Council meets to:
- Address common needs as a group
- Network and interact with peers within the industry
- Agree on recommendations for TIA and the industry
- Generate thought leadership content in the form of white papers, video content, blogs and articles
- Provide subject matter expertise for telecommunications industry technology
CTO COUNCIL BENEFITS
Networking: The Council provides the valuable opportunity for peers in a leadership role to build valuable industry relationships and strengthen their networks.
- The Council explores ways to proactively address industry needs in a rapidly changing technology environment.
- The Council helps guide the association to develop technology information resources, projects, programs, education, best practices and standards that reflect the industry’s urgent and relevant needs.
CTO Council Meetings are invitation only. If you are interested in attending and participating in an upcoming meeting, please contact email@example.com.
Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
Passeig del Taulat 262-264
Barcelona, 08019, SPAIN
CTO Council Meeting Agenda (Invitation Only)
Overcoming the Challenges Posed by the Complexity of IoT
1:00 – 2:00 pm Networking Lunch
2:00 – 2:10 pm Opening & Antritrust Guidelines
2:10 – 2:50 pm Introductions and Roundtable
2:50 – 4:00 pm Moderated Discussion
- Attacking the cycle for creating and deploying IoT solutions
- Simplifying and automating IoT operations
- Taming the IoT experience for the end user
4:00 – 4:10 pm Break
4:10 – 4:40 pm Guest Speaker
- Maciej Kranz, Vice President, Corporate Strategic Innovation Group, Cisco and author of Building the Internet of Things: Implement New Business Models, Disrupt Competitors, Transform Your Industry
4:40 – 4:50 pm Summation and Next Meeting